Corinne, our Managing Director leads on our Sales Strategy work with the support of the wider team.
A natural strategist and experienced group facilitator, Corinne brings over twenty years’ b2b sales experience to support her clients with their challenges.
The type of work Corinne has undertaken with clients includes:
- Facilitation of team workshops or other group activities to assist with the thinking and planning process.
- Analysis of sales revenue streams, identifying future growth opportunities and how to realise these.
- Market scoping, such as a SWOT and competitor analysis to uncover current market position and development of a strategy to gain increased market share
- A thorough review of business mission, vision and purpose to uncover sales growth goals.
- The creation of a detailed and targeted sales plan with actionable tasks, timelines and recommended people in your team to deliver against these actions.
- Sales team training or sales skills sessions, including role-play, to improve performance and sales success.
- Regular mentoring or team check–ins to support progress.